Floodstop Flood Barrier System 0.5m high
Manufactured in the UK by a winner of the Queen’s Award for Enterprise for Innovation the 0.5m high Floodstop barrier provides a proven and effective flood prevention method. The modular barrier can be assembled to any length and be arranged to suit any direction and opening. The system can be rapidly deployed by one person. Free CAD design and quotation service. Please contact us with your specific requirements at [email protected] or call 0113 2461550
How does the Floodstop barrier work?
When in use the majority of the modular units actually fill with the rising flood waters, which combined with the weighted universal keys ensures the assembled flood barrier holds back flood waters. All units and keys incorporate hard-wearing gaskets to ensure sealing.
For acute cornering or connection to a wall a Multi-hub unit is simply used (image 4).
The beauty of this patented flood prevention system is that no bolting to the ground is required. It also means that when the flood waters recede, the pods empty themselves and become light enough to be carried away. They are also a much more cost effective and reliable alternative to sandbags.
- 0.5m high Modular Unit
- 1-metre long self-filling or manual-filled flood barrier units
- Standard unit dimensions: 1000 (L) x 500 (H) x 500mm (D)
- Modular Unit Weight: 10kg
- Any colour can be requested. The colours red and white is standard
- Red = Manual filled White = Self filling. Recommend alternate types to secure barrier in pace especilly in moving water.
Multi-hub connector allows easy connection to walls and to form angles - corners. Pivots from 36cm wide to aprox 59cm
Key Benefits of Floodstop flood defence barriers
Flood insurance is becoming increasingly difficult to obtain, and most home and business owners are aware that they must take responsibility in protecting their properties from the risk of flooding with flood defence barriers. Benefits of Floodstop include:
- Rapidly deployable flood defence system
- Can be assembled by two persons
- Small footprint
- Not affected by strong winds when deployed
- Highly flexible system
- More cost effective and versatile flood protection than sandbags
- Self-balancing with no bolting required
- Multi-hub connection unit allows easy connection to walls and cornering
- Recyclable and reusable.
- Can be used as leverage to gain flood insurance
Part Number: 001080
This product can be found in:
Floodsax Sandbags - Osmo Barriers
Aspli Value Products
Back to top