Floodstop flood barrier 0.9m High
Floodstop Barrier System 0.9m high. Link together to form a flood wall as long as required. Free CAD design and quotation service.
Part Number: 001100
Please enter your details below and we will contact you.
Floodstop Barrier System 0.9m high
Manufactured in the UK by a winner of the Queen’s Award for Enterprise for Innovation the 0.9m high Floodstop barrier is a robust and effective flood defence system. The barrier can be assembled to any length and be arranged to suit any direction and opening. The system can be rapidly deployed by two persons with ease. It is often used by construction companies or utilities to protect assets from flood risk. Free CAD design and quotation service. Please contact us with your specific requirements at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0113 2461550
How does it work?
The Floodstop flood barrier is assembled by connecting up the 1-metre long modular units using the universal key. When in use the majority of the modular units actually fill with the rising flood waters, which combined with the weighted universal keys ensures the assembled flood barrier holds back flood waters. All units and keys incorporate hard-wearing gaskets to ensure sealing.
For acute cornering or connection to a wall a Floodstop Multi-hub unit is simply used (image 4)
- 0.9m high Modular Unit
- 1-metre long self-filling or pre-filled flood barrier units
- Standard unit dimensions: 1000 (L) x 900 (H) x 750mm (D)
- Unit Weight: 26kg
- The colours red and white is standard. Any colour can be requested.
Key Benefits of Floodstop flood defence barriers
Flood insurance is becoming increasingly difficult to obtain, and most home and business owners are aware that they must take responsibility in protecting their properties from the risk of flooding with flood defence barriers. Benefits of Floodstop include:
- Rapidly deployable flood defence system
- Can be assembled by two persons
- Small footprint
- Not affected by strong winds when deployed
- Highly flexible system
- More cost effective and versatile flood protection than sandbags
- Self-balancing with no bolting required
- Multi-hub connection unit allows easy connection to walls and cornering
- Recyclable and reusable.
- Can be used as leverage to gain flood insurance
Part Number: 001100
This product can be found in:
Floodsax Sandbags - Osmo Barriers
Aspli Value Products
Join our newsletter list and be first to get our offers & deals