Adding your logo to corporate clothing will set you apart and help reinforce your brand.
An embroidered logo on a garment looks great, which is why it’s our most popular branding method. It’s suitable for almost any fabric and results in a high-quality, long-lasting finish. It’s the perfect way to present your brand to your customers.
The embroidery process uses a computerised machine to sew the design on to the garment. Our industrial embroidery machines provide a highly-professional, durable result for anything from simple text to complex and intricate logos on all types of clothing.
To produce embroidered logos we re-draw the logo in a format which can be read by the embroidery machine (known as digitisation). There is a set up charge for this process.
To make sure that your printed or embroidered clothing looks as great as you want it to, please make sure you adhere to our artwork guidelines:
- Maximum file size of 20 MB
- File type must be one of the following: .jpg .png .bmp .psd .pdf .doc .docx .ai .eps
- Upload the design in the colours you would like to print or embroider
- The team will review all artwork but please remember embroidery and print have limitations in intricate details
- Be aware that finished colours might not be an exact match due to printing and embroidery process.
If you have any questions, please speak with our team on 0113 2461550. The larger the file size, the easier it is for us to produce the highest possible quality. If your artwork file size exceeds 20MB then please use a third party file transfer service (such as WeTransfer or Dropbox etc.).
Pros & Cons
- Quality, detailed result
- Long lasting
- Multiple colours at no additional cost
- Professional finish and look
- A graduated colour is hard to achieve
- Difficult for very small and script styled text