Floodstop Flood Barrier System 0.65m high
Manufactured in the UK by a winner of the Queen’s Award for Enterprise for Innovation the 0.65 high Floodstop barrier (also known as Floodstop 650) is our newest barrier in the popular Floodstop range. As with all our Floodstop barriers, Floodstop 650 can be assembled to any length and be arranged to suit any direction and opening. This system is compatible with our 0.9m high Floodstop barrier and multi-hubs. Free CAD design and quotation service. Please contact us with your specific requirements at [email protected] or call 0113 2461550
Uniquely our each Floodstop 650 barrier has a connector moulded into the unit. By reducing the components required to assemble the barrier we are reducing cost and deployment time.
How does it work?
The Floodstop flood barrier is assembled by connecting the 1.2 metre long modular units. When deployed (specifically) Floodstop 650 requires 50% of the units to be pre-filled with water ballast. The remaining units in the deployment will automatically fill with the rising flood waters. All units incorporate hard-wearing EPDM gaskets to ensure sealing.
For acute cornering or to connect to a wall a Multi-hub unit is simply used.
- 0.65m high Modular Unit
- 1.2-metre OAL long self-filling or pre-filled flood barrier units
- Standard unit dimensions: 1200 (L) x 650 (H) x 650mm (D) Connected width 1195mm
- Modular Unit Weight: 18kg
- The colours red and white is standard. Any colour can be requested.
- Red = Manual filled White = Self filling
- Multi-hub connector allows easy connection to walls and to form angles - corners. Pivots from 44 cm wide to aprox 74cm
Interlocking key required to attach Multi hub to female end.This component is approximately 15kg.
Key Benefits of Floodstop flood defence barriers
Flood insurance is becoming increasingly difficult to obtain, and most home and business owners are aware that they must take responsibility in protecting their properties from the risk of flooding with flood defence barriers. Benefits of Floodstop include:
- Rapidly deployable flood defence system
- Can be assembled by two persons
- Small footprint
- Not affected by strong winds when deployed
- Highly flexible system
- More cost effective and versatile flood protection than sandbags
- Self-balancing with no bolting required
- Multi-hub connection unit allows easy connection to walls and cornering
- Recyclable and reusable.
- Can be used as leverage to gain flood insurance
Part Number: 001090
This product can be found in:
Floodsax Sandbags - Osmo Barriers
Aspli Value Products
Back to top