'Floodsax' the convenient modern day equivalent of a Sandbag. Self inflates and transforms from being as light as a pillowcase to as heavy as a sandbag within minutes. Contains gelling polymer which absorbs water to become taut in just over 3 minutes. Once water absorbed, it stays there and they act like instant sandbags to keep floods at bay.
- Quantity: 20 is ideal for protecting 6m long garage doors.
- Compact and lightweight, just 200 grams ea.
- Absorbs 20L of water to weigh 20kg (44lbs) each approx.
- Each layer of Floodsax® will keep approximately 20cm (8 inches) of water out
- Just add water in a bath, sink, bucket, by hosepipe or even the floodwater
- Can be used to divert water away from a building and down a drain.
- FloodSax® expand evenly, unlike other similar products in the market.
- Easy to store and are vacuum packed to save room.
- FloodSacks last for 5 years in storage.
- Have them ready for burst pipes, accidental or flash floods
- Can be used to soak up sludgy floodwater
- Biodegradable so can be dumped in landfill sites.
- Twenty sacks in a box so ready for immediate deployment unlike sandbags that need filling, vast storage space, are heavy and expensive to shift to the scene. 400 flood sacks on a pallet compared to 80 traditional filled sand bags!
Part Number: 001000
This product can be found in:
Floodsax Sandbags - Osmo Barriers
Spill Response Products
Floodsax sandless sandbags Products
Back to top