Floodwall Boxwalls are freestanding, reusable flood barriers designed for fast response to flood threats. Ideal for closing off roads, streets, paths, carparks, river and canal banks and for protecting industrial, domestic and commercial properties to the threat of flooding. Flood Boxwalls are suitable for deployment on any flat hard even surface including tarmac, asphalt, paving and concrete to control and divert flood water.
- Lightweight, fast and easy to deploy a flood barrier in an emergency
- Freestanding modular components slot together so no need for external fastenings or tools
- Stable enough to withstand a severe flood, system is anchored down by the weight of flood water
- Designed to suit all build requirements with curves and corners See 001041 and 001042.
- Extendable to an unlimited length
- Easy to stack, store and transport. 26 sections to a pallet
- Reusable over many flood threats, up to 20 years
- Dimensions of straight section 98cm wide x 68cm deep x 53cm high
- Damming ability 50cm depth
- Weight 6.2kg approx.
- Speed of deployment Ca 200m per hour
- Material polypropylene
- Temperature resistance -30° - +90°
Part Number: 001040
Back to top