Coronavirus (COVID-19) Updates
Following the PM’s announcement this evening, we will remain open for business as usual. We will be following all the correct procedures to keep our staff and customers safe.
Please remember to sanitise your HANDS on entry to the showroom, make sure you wear a FACE covering, and always keep a 2 metre SPACE between yourself and others wherever possible.
Thanking you for your co-operation and continued support.
A message to our valued customers
We are very much open for business but have had to amend the way we operate to ensure the safety of our staff and comply with government guidance.
Our showroom in Leeds is still open to the public. Please sanitise your hands using the wall dispenser by the door entrance and wear a face covering at all times to protect our staff members (unless you have an exemption*).
Whilst we continue to offer a Delivery service, this may be subject to delays and stock availability due to the continued supply chain issues. We would like to reassure you that we are doing all we can to give you access to the products you need and to deliver as quickly as possible. If your order is of utmost urgency, please call our sales department on 0113 2461550 to check stock status and delivery times. Please note that at this time our delivery partner TNT is not guaranteeing any of their services, whether it be next day or a special timed service, so we are unable to offer refunds for carriage charges should your order not be delivered on time.
- Due to demand, delivery may take 2-3 working days. We are sorry for any inconvenience caused.
We would like to reassure you that we are doing all that we can to give you access to the products you need and to deliver as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Click & Collect
We provide a contactless collection service that minimises social contact when collecting your order in store. Please ensure when placing an order online, that you carefully enter your mobile number at the checkout so that we can send you an SMS to let you know your order is ready to collect.
- Trade account customers can order online and receive their agreed terms. Please call us for details on how to set this facility up.
- Due to demand, please allow us time to pick your order. Please wait for your SMS or phone call before travelling to store, we’re sorry for any inconvenience caused.
- Our store will be open from 8am - 5pm Mon-Fri and Sat 8.30am until 12.30pm
- When collecting your item in store, please respect the social distancing measures we’ve put in place for the safety of our customers and colleagues.
- Please do not visit the store unless you have received an SMS e-mail or phone call to let you know your item is ready for collection.
We thank you for your patience and understanding during these difficult times.
* Please show exemption card to avoid being asked to wear a mask in store.