'Floodcube' the convenient modern take on a Sandbag. Self inflates and expands to make a stacakble cube within minutes. Contains gelling polymer which absorbs water to become taut in just over 3 minutes. Once water absorbed, it stays there and they act like instant sandbags to keep floods at bay.
- Cube shape enables most effective barrier construction
- Compact and lightweight, just 330 grams ea.
- Flat: L x W x H 400 x 360 x 30mm - Activated: 400 x 360 x 150mm
- Absorbs 20L of water to weigh approx. 20kg (44lbs) each
- Looped handles for ease of manual handling
- Each course of Floodcube will keep approximately 15cm (6 inches) of water out
- Just add water in a bath, sink, bucket, by hosepipe or even the floodwater
- Can be used to divert water away from properties.
- Floodcubes expand into a cube making them easy to position - butt together, stack and build a flood wall
- Easy to store and are vacuum packed to save room.
- Last for 5 years in storage.
- Have them ready for burst pipes, accidental or flash floods
- Can be used to soak up sludgy floodwater
- Internal absorbent Biodegradable so can be dumped in landfill sites.
- Forty cubes in a box so ready for emergency deployment unlike sandbags that need filling, take up space and are heavy to shift to the scene.
Part Number: 001030
This product can be found in:
Floodsax Sandbags - Osmo Barriers
Spill Response Products
Fosse Liquitrol Products
Back to top