Fladen one piece Flotation Suit - coverall. As seen on 'The Trawlerman'. Lightweight and comfortable yet offers same buoyancy and thermal protection as far heavier garments. In ISO 15027-1 tests at 5 degrees C water temperature body heat loss was only 1.2 degrees after 1 hour when wearing the Fladen one piece suit. This product is also one of the few suits in the UK meeting ISO15027-1. Which basically means it is an approved and tested Immersion Suit protecting the wearer from the cold water, as opposed to just keeping them afloat.
- SOLAS/USCG Approved Reflective Tape (400cm/sq)
- Top quality PVC Flotation material. Double stitched water tight seams. Total weight 2.2kg. Has a buoyancy of 85 newtons exceeding the ISO 12402-6 requirement by a considerable margin.
- Reinforced knees
- Seven (7) Pockets. Two Fleece lined.
- Stitched in belt
- Seals prevent water entry at Legs/Sleeves/Thighs
- CE 394 whistle
- Insulated hood and collar for thermal protection
- Adjustable neoprene cuffs in sleeves
- Fluorescent fabric for visibilty
- Incredible comfort and mobility
- Durable 300 Denier Polyester Fabric.
Approvals: ISO 12402-6 - ISO-15027-1 CLASS D
Part Number: 000649
Back to top