Gloria 9 Litre Water Lithium Ion Battery Fire Extinguisher.
Portable cartridge operated water fire extinguisher with cool down effect. Imprex C additive has very good ecological friendly characteristics, approved according to DIN EN 3 for class A fires. Due to the proven independently tested suitability for burning lithium-ion batteries, (see video) the extinguisher (WKL 9 Pro) can be used on batteries up to 1285Wh* or with pouches up to 700W. Ideal for extiguishing laptops, e-bikes, e-scooter, cordless, power tools, etc. For 6L Pro see 019155
- 27A fire rating - Counts towards your standard cover for Class A fires. Kitemarked
- Water fire extinguisher with cool-down effect suitable for lithium-ion batteries.
- Long 80 second discharge time.
- Laser-welded cylinder with durable inner coating
- Black anodised metal locking collar
- Perfect handling due to rotatable and extra-long LABS-free quality hose assembly with fabric insert made of synthetic rubber material.
- Rotatable and controllable extinguishing pistol with pre-mounted extinguishing lance with 5-hole spray nozzle
- Extinguishing agent concentrate is fluorine-free, without environmentally harmful PFOS or PFOA
- Colour coded to local specifications indicating water
- Special suitability for lithium-ion batteries up to 1285Wh* and pouches up to 700Wh.
*The suitability test was carried out by the Dutch institute KIWA on batteries with type 18650 cells and on pouches (see video)
- Users of products with lithium-ion batteries up to 1285Wh* or of pouches up to 700 Wh (laptops, e-bikes, e-scooter, cordless, screwdrivers, power tools etc.)
- Hotels, especially bicycle hotels
- Computer/ electronic stores (including storage areas)
- Tool departments in retail companies
- File storages/archives/paper and packaging stores
- Schools, colleges and universities
- Waste management companies
- Care homes
- Student accommodation
- Administrative and manufacturing areas
- Private households
Approvals: BS EN3 - Independently tested for Lithium
Part Number: 019156
This product can be found in:
Back to top