Gloria 6 Litre Fire Extinguisher for Lithium Ion Battery Fires
Portable cartridge operated Li-ion water based fire extinguisher with cool down effect. Imprex C additive has excellent eco friendly characteristics, approved according to DIN EN 3 for class A fires. Due to the proven and independently tested suitability for burning lithium-ion batteries, the extinguisher (WKL 6 PRO) can be used on batteries up to 642Wh*
Ideal for extinguishing mobile phones, laptops, tablets, cordless, power tools, etc..
For larger batteries upto 1285Wh* or with pouches up to 700Wh see 019156 (WKL 9 PRO).
- 21A Fire rating - Counts towards your standard cover for Class A fires. Kitemarked.
- Water fire extinguisher with cool-down effect suitable for lithium-ion batteries.
- Long 65 second discharge time.
- Laser-welded cylinder with durable inner coating
- Black anodised metal locking collar
- Perfect handling due to rotatable and extra-long LABS-free quality hose assembly with fabric insert made of synthetic rubber material.
- Rotatable and controllable extinguishing pistol with pre-mounted lance with 5-hole spray nozzle
- Extinguishing agent concentrate is fluorine-free, without environmentally harmful PFOS or PFOA
- Colour coded to local specifications indicating water
- Special suitability for lithium-ion batteries up to 642Wh*.
*The suitability test was carried out by the Dutch institute KIWA on batteries with type 18650 cells and on pouches (See video)
- Users of products with lithium-ion batteries up to 642Wh* (laptops, e-bikes, e-scooter, cordless, screwdrivers, etc.)
- Hotels, especially bicycle hotels
- Computer/ electronic stores (including storage areas)
- Tool departments in retail companies
- File storages/archives/paper and packaging stores
- Shools, colleges and universities
- Waste mangement companies
- Administrative and manufacturing areas
- Private households
Approvals: BS EN3 - Independently tested for Lithium
Part Number: 019155
This product can be found in:
Back to top