First Response Oxygen Kit
First response oxygen kit. Ideal for first responders to administer oxygen after an event such as a cardiac arrest or to a casualty suffering from the effects of carbon monoxide poisoning or near drowning event. The oxygen may also be self-administered where no assistance is available
A lack of oxygen can cause permanent brain damage within 3 – 9 minutes and brain death after 10 minutes or more. It is estimated that in 8 out of 10 successful resusitations (where the patient suvives) that they are left with some form of brain damage.
- Oxygen can be used in an emergency without prescription and can be critical in improving the patients outcome..
- The unique feature of the Simply Breathe oxygen cans is that they contain (and deliver) three times more oxygen per unit volume at the same pressure than a standard compressed gas can.
- The enhanced volume of First Response Oxygen means that a convenient supply of oxygen can be administered, to an individual in need, giving ample time for the ambulance services to appear on the scene.
- The kit may be displayed as an accessory to first aid equipment such as a defibrillator.
- Maintenance free.
- This product can be stored and distributed in line with everyday aerosols, without the need for high pressure transport and storage regulations.
The pack contains:
- 1 x oximeter
- 1 x 35 litre canister of high-grade oxygen
- 1 x medical mask with tubing
- 1 x pencil
- 1 x recording table
- 1 x wall mounting bracket
Part Number: 029106
This product can be found in:
First Aid Supplies
Aspli Value Products
Back to top