Schiller Fred A1 Fully Automatic Defibrillator AED Bundle
The FRED PA-1 Automated External Defibrillator from Schiller has been designed with simplicity at its core, empowering anybody, whether they have had first aid training or not, to be a lifesaver.
In instances of sudden cardiac arrest, quick and effective intervention from bystanders is vital to give casualties a chance of survival. The FRED PA-1 AED powers up immediately when the device cover is lifted and the electrode pads are pre-connected. Through a combination of clear audio instructions and simple illustrations, the user is walked through the life-saving process. There is a repeat button for the audio instructions should users miss a step.
The FRED PA-1 performs a rapid heart analysis whilst simultaneously pre-charging for a shock so it can be delivered as quickly as possible if needed. Shocks are issued automatically when required without further intervention from the user.
- Ease of use: interface with 1-2-3 steps
- Pre-connected electrodes for faster application to the patient’s chest
- Automatic self-tests for detection of electrode expiration and battery capacity
- Chest compression assistant: Metronome
- Free CPR: feedback on the frequency of the chest compression
Rigid Plastic Signs (3) 300 x 200mm: See picture Left
- 'Nearest external DEFIB is situated at'.
- 'Trained Personnel for using DEFIB'.
- 'Automated Defib AED'
Encapsulated Posters (2). Automated External Defibrillators 'for untrained personnel' and AED CPR
Part Number: 029064
This product can be found in:
First Aid Kits - Cabinets
First Aid Supplies
Aspli Value Products
Back to top