JSP Evo Vista Shield Helmet
EVO VISTA Shield is a next generation feature-rich safety helmet based on the proven Evolution® head protection technology. Incorporating a fully retractable optical class 1 integrated faceshield offering A-RATED IMPACT PROTECTION. The eyeshield is easy to deploy, adjust and maintain ensuring protection is on hand whenever it is required.
- Fully Adjustable - The EVO VISTA Shield is effortless to retract and deploy. Pivots smoothly allowing the wearer to adjust the faceshield position maximising coverage and protection.
- Compatability - EVO VISTA Shield has been specifically designed to maximise compatibility with JSP respirators such as the Force 8 PressToCheck and the Sonis helmet mounted ear defender range.
- Coverage - EVO VISTA Shield has been designed to maximise facial coverage and is compact so does not compromise wearer movement.
- Vision - The optical class 1 visor offers a panoramic view with minimal distortion. Conforms to EN166.1.AT offering impact protection at speeds of up to 425mph (685kph) tested using a 6mm steel ball bearing.
- Safety cell concept - prevents ricocheting debris traveling up the eyewear and impacting the scalp. In addition the face shield cannot make contact with the scalp, preventing injury should it be forced back on to the safety cell.
- Comfort - Compact and lightweight at only 515g. A fully adjustable wheel ratchet and unique 3D adjustment secures the helmet. A 6-point terylene harness & Egyptian cotton Chamlon sweatband offers unrivalled comfort.
- Ventilation - The shell is dual vented to increase
comfort and allow a cooling airflow, reducing helmet temperature by an average 2-3 degrees.
- CR2 Reflectivity - CR2 is a high intensity reflective material offering, on average, 60% more reflectivity than standard reflective clothing. CR2 is optional.
- ID Card Holder - Clear plastic ID card holder fits standard business card size identification. Simple push and slide mechanism. A lamp bracket is positioned at the top of the unit. ID card holder is optional.
- Non vented version
- Corporate Two Tone colours. MOQ 120
Approvals: EN397 EN50365 Shield EN166.1.AT
Part Number: 021231
Back to top