JSP Evo Vista Lens Helmet with Integral Visor
EVO VISTA Lens is a next generation feature-rich safety helmet based on the proven Evolution® head protection technology. Incorporating a fully retractable optical class 1 integrated faceshield offering F-RATED IMPACT PROTECTION. The eyewear is easy to deploy, adjust and maintain ensuring protection is on hand whenever it is required.
- Fully Adjustable - Pivot arms allow EVO VISTA Lens to be retracted and deployed seamlessly. Pivots smoothly giving a wide arc allowing for prescription spectacles to be worn.
- Comfort - Compact and lightweight at only 490g. A fully adjustable wheel ratchet and unique 3D adjustment secures the helmet. A 6-point terylene harness & Egyptian cotton Chamlon sweatband offers unrivalled comfort.
- Compatability - EVO VISTA Lens has been specifically designed to maximise compatibility with JSP respirators such as the Force 8 PressToCheck and the Sonis helmet mounted ear defender range.
- TPR Lens Seal - The TPR (thermoplastic rubber) seal on the lens moulds to the wearer’s face, creating a good seal for better projectile protection and increased comfort.
- Vision - The optical class 1 overspec offers a panoramic view with minimal distortion. Conforms to EN166.1.FT offering impact protection at speeds of up to 100mph (160kph) tested using a 6mm steel ball bearing.
- Safety cell concept - prevents ricocheting debris traveling up the eyewear and impacting the scalp. In addition the face shield cannot make contact with the scalp, preventing injury should it be forced back on to the safety cell.
- Ventilation - The shell is dual vented to increase comfort and allow a cooling airflow, reducing helmet temperature by an average 2-3 degrees. Ventilation is optional
- CR2 Reflectivity - CR2 is a high intensity reflective material offering, on average, 60% more reflectivity than standard reflective clothing. CR2 is optional.
- ID Card Holder - Clear plastic ID card holder fits standard business card size identification. Simple push and slide mechanism. A lamp bracket is positioned at the top of the unit. ID card holder is optional.
- Non vented version
- Corporate Two Tone colours. MOQ 120
Approvals: EN397 EN50365 Shield EN166.1.FT
Part Number: 021221
Back to top