TELEFUNKEN FA1 Fully Automatic Defibrillator AED
- Contents: Carry Case, 2 sets of Electrodes (Adult Pads) Charge pack (Battery), Rescue ready instruction Kit, Instruction Manual, (AED gives both visual and verbal instructions). Plus extras bundle!
- Specification: Easy to maintain. The defibrillator conducts automatic daily and monthly self tests. Designed in such a way that the electrode pads and battery pack are replaceable, keeping maintenance to a minimum.
Easy Operation: The TELEFUNKEN FA1 Defibrillator is simple to use requiring no intervention to provide a shock. Simple two stage operation. Turn on, apply the pads and the Lifepak takes over! Fully automatic unit will detect if a shock is required and if so will deliver the same. The 'I' information button display provides an instant visual check to let you know that the AED is ready to use. During the rescusitation proccess, the AED will assist the first aider in both Heart massage and mouth to mouth rescucitation. The information button provides the time the AED has been in use and the number of shocks that have been given since the last time the unit was switched on.
EEC Guides: Defibrillation and CPR prompts are consistent with ERC guidelines (European Resuscitation Guidlines)
- Warranty: 6 year warranty. Note battery and pads should be changed every 3 Years.
Rigid Plastic Signs (3) 300 x 200mm: See picture Left
- 'Nearest external DEFIB is situated at'.
- 'Trained Personnel for using DEFIB'.
- 'Automated External Defib AED'
Encapsulated Posters (2). Automated External Defibrillators 'for untrained personnel' and AED CPR
Part Number: 029064
Back to top