Public Rescue Tube for Lifeguards
A rescue tube is a flotation device developed for lifeguards. It is a lightweight flexible foam tube with a harness and some straps. Providing flotation is the most imminent action required by a drowning victim. To avoid drowning, sufficient buoyancy in the water in the water is especially important. The Secumar Rescue Tube offers 105 Newtons of buoyancy.
Every year, more than 30.000 People die in drowning accidents across Europe and hundreds of thousands are involved in non-fatal drowning accidents. The German Lifesaving Society and the Danish Water Safety Council formed a research group in 2019, that together with Secumar, one of Europes leading lifejacket manufcaturers, have designed and developed this high quality professional lifeguards rescue tube. As you would expect from Secumar it is made using top quality foam, webbing, rope and hardware.
- High quality foam material has consistently withstood all wind and weather conditions in all seasons. Even in a bending test in winter at -9 °C remained without damage.
- Webbing passes through full length of the foam buoyancy tube for optimum strength and safety when towing casualty.
- Top Quality rope for durabilty
- Compliant with the ILS specifications
- 105 Newtons of buoyancy
- Shoulder sash / strap and line
- Stainless Buckle for fastening around the waist of the casualty
- Stainless Rings for adjustment to casualties body size
- Stowage bag with pictogram instructions
Approvals: ILS Compliant
Part Number: 000465
This product can be found in:
Torpedo Rescue Buoys - Tubes
Back to top