Secumar 9S Aqua Therapy Flotation Collar
Swimming collar for swim therapy and rehabilitation, for unsafe swimmers and for people with disabilities. The therapy collar provides a comfortable position that keeps the head safely above water. It provides safety during treatments in exercise baths, medical baths or cleansing baths, as well as during underwater massages in the tub bath. Helps aid rehabilitation by giving sick and disabled people more quality of life and to support their healing processes.
Covered with a protective polyurethane (PU) film with a silky surface structure, which is kind to the skin and does not cause allergies. It also makes it resistant to cleaning agents, disinfectants and bath additives.
This buoyancy aid goes around the neck and under the chin. Its volume is sufficient for a stable position of the patient in the water during hydrotherapy sessions. When the patient lies on his back the collar supports the head and keeps the airways above water.
- Method of Inflation: Oral inflation via mouth tube
- Comfort: High frequency welded seams are now internal, which means that they no longer pose a risk of chaffing the patients neck.
- Buoyancy: 100 Newtons
- The therapeutic collar is made of a strong buoyancy chamber in a transparent Polyurethane protective cover. It is inflated by a safety oral valve which prevents an unintentional escape of air.
- Colour: Blue with PU cover
- Sizes: Available in Small, Medium and Large
- Closure: Plastic quick release buckle
- Temperature range: -10 °C to +70 °C
- CE Marked
NOTE: The water therapy collar should only be used under supervision during medical bath therapy.
Part Number: 000480
This product can be found in:
Industrial Lifejackets & Spares
Back to top