Entrance Disinfection Mat - Biosecurity DISTI-MAT
AntiBak Disinfection Mats can be used anywhere footwear require disinfection prior to entering buildings.
Practical and portable, AntiBak Disinfectant Mats offer a quick and efficient way to clean and disinfect personnel’s footwear at the entrance to your property. Help prevent spread of disease like Foot and Mouth, Avian flu
Perfect for use in:
Farms, poultry farms and hatcheries, dairies, fish farms, industrial & commercial buildings, veterinary practices, surgeries & health centres, care homes & hospices, laboratories, garden centres, zoos & wildlife parks, sea life centres etc.
- Designed for use as a building entrance mat
- Cleans and sanitises footwear
- Easy to clean and empty after use
- Contains flexible "scrubber sections" to help remove dirt from footwear
- Bevelled non trip edge
- Sturdy one-piece PVC construction
- Holds up to 2 Litres of liquid disinfectant
- Size L. 800 x W.550 x H.16 mm
- Material – 100% recycled PVC REACH compliant and low VOC
- Fully recyclable
- Weight 3.5kg (empty)
- Capacity up to 2 Litres
- Easy disposal of disinfectant and cleaned in minutes.
- The design of the mat allows for multiple mats to be combined to create a larger disinfectant area.
Part Number: 037075
This product can be found in:
Disinfectants - Surface Cleaners and Foggers
Aspli Value Products
Back to top