Swiss Air TH3 PAPR Powered Half Mask By Optrel
The Optrel swiss air blower respiratory protection system is a ventilated half-mask that completely covers the mouth and nose area and supplies it with purified air. A breathing space is created in the mouth and nose area which, thanks to positive pressure, supports the user in breathing and eliminates tiring breathing resistance.
Made of high-tech fabric, the half-mask is designed to provide excellent individual fit thanks to a fully adjustable
headband. This concept eliminates the need for time-consuming and expensive face fit tests, which are a requirement with conventional half masks.
- 3 Flow rates 100 - 130 l/min
- Control panel on shoulder strap controls all the functions and indicates battery life and filter status.
- 14 hour battery life at realistic output levels.
- Flame retardant cover over the half mask making it suitable for welding
- Ergonomically perfect weight distribution of the super-light filter system (only 550 g).
- Stowage bag
- USB Charger and lead
- Guaranteed TH3 level protection for all employees.
- Easy and safe to use as no fit tests are required. Ideal for users with facial hair.
- Permanent protection of the respiratory tract and lungs against pollutants in the air. Airways are protected from irreparable damage.
- Maximum freedom of movement.
- Prevention of neck and back pain as the device only weighs 550g and weight is distrubuted by the harness
- Compatible with head, ear and eye protection.
- Increased user performance thanks to clean air.
- Higher productivity due to elimination of forced breaks.
- Positive pressure system for active respiratory support.
- Optimum speech intelligibility with the mask in place.
- Can be used in a variety of production areas.
- Reduced running costs by saving on the purchase, distribution and disposal of disposable masks.
- Reusable half-mask system.
- Multi users. Operatives can purchase their own masks meaning more than one user can use the power unit say during shifts etc.
Areas of Use
Welding - Grinding - Automotive industry - Building industry - Chemical industry - Food Industry - General industry - Heavy metal industry - Industrial cleaning
Approvals: EN 12941 Europe: TH3
Part Number: 020500
This product can be found in:
Back to top