Electrical Insulating Gloves by Safetek
Class 0 Electricians gloves with a Maximum working voltage 1000V. These gloves are certified to EN60903, offering the greatest level of electrical protection available!
Patented manufacturing technology increases ozone resistance and improves shelf life compared with standard latex gloves. Cement dipping manufacturing technique allows the gloves to be made as thin as possible giving excellent dielectric protection with thinnest possible glove whilst greatly improving dexterity and feel. Flared cuff design allows room for users clothing.
- Cement dipped natural rubber electrical insulating gloves
- Available to order in various lengths and with rolled cuffs
- Tested to EN 60903 and IEC 60903
- Extremely thin and dexterous
- Ergonomic design allows for reduced hand fatigue
- Available in sizes 8 - 11
Applications: Typically used for Electrical Maintenance, Installations and Wiring and working on electric or hybrid vehicles
Storage bags and protective overgloves available.
Part Number: 025405
This product can be found in:
Gloves Protective & Disposable
Aspli Value Products
Back to top