Scoop Stretcher complete with 3 patient restraining belts to hold casualty securely in place during rescue.
The Relequip Two-Piece Scoop Stretcher incorporates an ingenious design to protect the spine from further damage during rescue. The lightweight stretcher is easy to manoeuvre in even the most confined space and its ability to ‘scoop’ the patient rather than lift them, can greatly help to reduce risk of permanent spinal injury.
This Scoop Stretcher is resistant to extreme temperatures. Its high-density thermally bonded polypropylene finish resists corrosion and is impervious to damage from bodily fluids. Maintenance-free and easily cleaned surfaces, together with the lightweight two-piece design, make this piece of kit invaluable for use by Emergency Services or as a vital tool in any working environment where there is a risk or history of back injuries.
- For gentle patient manoeuvering without rolling or lifting.
- X-Ray compatible (not MRI).
- Recessed head section.
- Fully adjustable length. Five length options.
- Easy to clean.
- 3 Immobilisation straps included.
- Twin safety locks.
- Folds for easy transport.and storage
- Stretcher Weight: 7kg
- Maximum Load: Up to 159kg
- Size: Closed 161cm x 45cm x 7cm
- Extended 210cm x 45cm x 7cm
- Folded 145cm H x 45cm W x 12.5cm D
Part Number: 029120
This product can be found in:
First Aid Supplies
Stretchers - Spine Boards
Aspli Value Products
Back to top