JSP Springfit™ FFP3 435ML Mask with valve - Box of 10
SpringFit™ fold flat disposable mask achieves an unrivalled secure fit with the use of a unique endoskeleton structure. SpringFit™ introduces features that maximise fit, comfort, compatibility and performance.
Features & Benefits.
- The Unique Typhoon™ valve has been designed to reduce breathing resistance, heat and moisture build-up. The valve is unaffected by any moisture, and therefore can be used with the same performance under very low temperatures.
- Endoskeleton. The internal skeleton frame guarantees that each mask keeps its shape, increasing performance and maintaining rigidity. The integrated spring feature absorbs facial movements ensuring a secure face fit and seal.
- Compact. The low profile design of the SpringFit™ provides exceptional compatibility with other above the neck PPE, such as eyewear. The low profile also offers an improved field of vision for the wearer.
- Comfort: The welded nose piece gives a tighter fit and minimises irritation. The adjustable strap means that SpringFit™ can be fitted comfortably to all head sizes and shapes. A foam area around the inside of the mask provides a comfortable fit.
- The fold flat design makes SpringFit™ more compact, and easily pocketed. SpringFit™ is also individually packed to ensure a high level of hygiene.
NOTE: Priced per box. Box contains 10 Masks.
Approvals: EN149:2001+A1:2009 FFP3 NRD
Part Number: 020130
This product can be found in:
Back to top