Laddertag® Ladder Status Tagging Kit (Pack of 10)
A must for all ladders, kicksteps and podiums. Help eliminate accidents and improve your inspection management process. Unique ladder status tagging system ensures efficient inspections
and legal compliance. Regular and detailed inspections of ladders both temporary and fixed must be carried out.
Laddertag® is robust and highly visible, displaying information on the ladder class and inspection record. The reverse of the insert displays a
quick reference inspection checklist. Updated to the new BS EN 131 norm.
Laddertag includes a holder that permanently attaches to a ladder, and inserts that can be removed. The inserts communicate:
- a ladder inspection trail
- up to 12 planned inspections per insert
- inspector signatures
- a unique ladder reference
- the main ladder purpose and use
- a ladder inspection checklist (on reverse)
- When the ladder has been inspected, the inspector adds a signature if the ladder has been deemed fit for use. If not, the inspector removes the insert which leaves only the holder that shows a clear 'Do not use' message. If an inspection did not take place, the ladder should not be used until inspected.
- Dimensions: 210mm x 55mm (Holder), 164mm x 50mm (Insert)
- Contents: 10 Laddertag Holders, 10 Laddertag Inserts, 1 Pen
Part Number: 038655
Back to top