Overhead Cable Goalposts - Height Restriction Goal post system for preventing site trafffic hitting overhead cables, power lines and low structures on highways, roads, sites, farms etc. to comply with HSE GS6 recommendations.
Set comprises: 2 x Telescopic Poles, 2 x Moulded Bases and a Solid extendable crossbar.
Telescopic non conductive uprights extend to a max of 7.3 metres. Solid crossbars are often specified as they are more likely to be noticed if struck by vehicle.
- Non Conductive poles are 6m fully extended (1.66m collapsed)
- Telescopic crossbar extends from 1.8m to 7.6m approx.
- Secure quick release clamps
- Fast and simple to erect by single operator
- Moulded Polyetheylene bases can be filled with water or concrete for more permanent installations.
- Tested at Mira to windspeeds of 50mph (see video)
- Weight approx. 110kg when filled with water. Approx 280Kg filled with concrete and 7Kg when empty.
- Base foot print 50 x 50cm approx.
Carriage paid Mainland UK.
Part Number: 027086
This product can be found in:
Overhead Cable Warning
Aspli Value Products
Back to top