Polyco Finite Black Nitrile Powder Free Disposable Glove.
The Finite Black nitrile glove provides a range of features and benefits to the wearer, making it not only strong but soft and flexible.
- Powder Free: Low particle count reduces risk of product contamination.
- Protection: Adheres to EN374, providing an effective barrier against potentially harmful oils, acids and chemicals. The beaded cuff helps to prevent liquid rollback to protect the forearm.
- Nitrile: Synthetic rubber offers better puncture and abrasion resistance than natural rubber or vinyl.
- Strong: Synthetic rubber offers better puncture and abrasion resistance than natural rubber or vinyl. For additional strength and prevention of liquid roll back. Freedom From Holes. AQL 1.5
- Comfort: Soft elastic material feels cooler and is more comfortable and flexible to wear.
- Grip: Features a unique diamond grip pattern over the entire hand area which optimises surface performance and ensures an outstanding grip at all times. Rolled Cuff: For additional strength and prevention of liquid roll back
- Sensitive Skin: No latex proteins - eliminates protein skin sensitisation. Excellent Grip.
- Applications: Automotive engineering, Automotive maintenance and repair, Care home work, Chemical Handling, Cleaning & Janitorial, Engineering Work, Laboratory Work, Manufacturing & Assembly, Pharmaceutical Duties and Site Cleaning.
Approvals: EN1186 EN374/2/3
Part Number: 025175
Back to top