The GGT Artic Gator 4031 from Hexarmor gives Level 5 cut protection on the palm and fingers, with a reinforcing layer of TP-X® technology for high grip and durability. Back-of-hand IR-X impact-resistant exoskeleton so your entire hand is guarded from smash injuries down to each knuckle. All of this is achieved while maintaining the highest dexterity so you can face the cold with confidence. Thermal and liquid resistant liners make the Hexarmor 4031 the most complete cold weather glove whilst providing industry-leading cut, puncture and impact protection with strong grip in saturated oil situations.
- Dynamic combination of H2X™ and C40 Thinsulate™ interior liners provide waterproof and cold-resistance.
- SuperFabric® brand material palm provides ISEA Level 5 cut resistance and maintains the highest level of protection available in the industry. (Interior layer)
- Durable TP-X® palm reinforcement utilizes the highest-level abrasion resistance while maintaining oil-resistant grip. (Exterior layer)
- Full impact-resistant exoskeleton with high-performance IR-X® smash guards provides greater impact protection than the leading competitor.
- Exterior seams double stitched core-spun thread for durability and longevity.
- Breathable SlipFit® cuff adds comfort and convenience.
- Hi-Vis color scheme increases visual awareness.
- Machine washable.
Approvals: EN388 4543 ISEA Cut Level 5
Part Number: 025255
Back to top