Moldex ADAPT2K Safety Spectacle for mask wearers
If more than one item of PPE is worn at the same time PPE regulations require that they are compatible. For example, wearing safety glasses with face masks may disturb the seal of a respirator, causing air leaks. With the Moldex ADAPT 2K, there is finally protective eyewear specifically designed to be combined with respiratory masks.The unique lens design and the additional sealing lip that adapts to the face enable a significantly lower profile than conventional safety eyewear. This results in more space to fit a mask and the elimination of fogged up lenses due to combined fit.
- Fits perfectly with all types of face masks - The perfect combination to offer full protection, comfort and the removal of fogged lenses.
- Everything in sight - Highest level of optical clarity, wide field of vision, state-oft he-art anti-fog and antiscratch coatings.
- Sealing lip and close-fitting lens with UV filter for maximum protection.
- Lightweight - Light as a feather at 21 grams offering robust protection all day.
- ADAPT 2K (140001): with rubberised dual component side arms for an extremely comfortable, non-slip fit.
- Premium anti-fog and anti-scratch coating
- EN 166:2001 certified. UV protection according to EN 170:2002
- Award winning design - ADAPT eyewear has won the prestigious German Design Award.
- Flexible side arms - The side arms adapt to the shape of the head for a secure, comfortable fit.
Approvals: CEEN166 : 2001. 1FT EN170
Part Number: 018035
This product can be found in:
Back to top