Grant Ultralight Safety Boot S3 SRC ESD
High-top style safety boots with light aluminium Airtoe® toecap and new generation abrasion-resistant, oil-resistant, non-slip and anti-static PU compound sole.
Ultra-light safety trainer boot with soft Nubuck-effect micro-fibre upper, water-repellent in protection class S3 SRC CI ESD.
Non-slip sole with extra protection against the cold (≤ 10 °C), ideal for: electricians, carpenters, warehouse workers, the logistics sector and transport.
Part of the Red Leve range the innovative materials used for this safety footwear makes the work shoes lighter. The new-generation sole, Save & flex Air anti-puncture system and the new U-Power Original footbed have significantly reduced the weight of these work boots, without compromising safety, thus benefiting the worker’s well-being.
Comfortable and highly breathable work shoes with WingTex air tunnel lining suitable for both men and women.
- UPPER Nubuck-effect, water-repellent microfibre
- PIERCE-RESISTANCE Save & Flex Air textile midsole
- SOLE Abrasion-resistant, oil-resistant, no- slip and anti-static in a new generation PU compound
- LINING Wingtex® with breathable air tunnel
- FOOTBED U-Power Original
- FIT Natural Comfort 11 Mondopoint
- SAFETY TOE CAP Airtoe® Aluminium
- SIZE 35-48 (UK: 2-13)
Approvals: EN ISO 20345:2011 S3 SRC CI ESD
Part Number: 010500
This product can be found in:
Safety Shoes - Safety Trainers
Back to top