Groundworker Safety Wellington has Steel Toe Cap and Kevlar Composite Midsole.
The Groundworker waterproof wellington with safety toecap and midsole has an SR rating meeting the highest requirements for slip resistance. Groundworker welly is made from a durable and flexible polyurethane (PU) with an open cell neoprene leg, making it light weight and comfortable while providing thermal insulation.
- Upper: The microcellular structure and cutaway design of the polyurethane upper offers both flexibility and durability, while a tear-resistant and stretchy open cell neoprene leg provides breathability in warm conditions and thermal insulation when it’s cold!
- Lining: Temperature regulating mesh lining throughout for comfort and breathability.
- Footbed: Moulded footbed and heel support provides outstanding comfort.
- Toecap: Wide fitting corrosion resistant steel toecap. Tested to impact of 200 J.
- Protective midsole: A flexible Kevlar anti-penetration midsole designed to protect the wearer from sharp objects entering from underfoot. Pierce resistant to 1100 N.
- Sole: PU sole is oil, acid and petroleum resistant. Tested against masny chemicals (see fact sheet in downloads) Large cleats and non-clogging tread create a self-cleaning sole and features a kick-off spur to aid removal.Twice as durable than its rubber sole alternatives
- Weight: 1100g *based on a size 8 (42).
- Warranty: V12 design their boots to the highest standard to ensure they keep you safe day after day. They are so confident that their boots will stand the test of time, they offer a 200-day guarantee as standard.
Approvals: EN ISO 20345:2021 S5L CI FO SR
Part Number: 012300
This product can be found in:
Safety Wellingtons - Waders
V12 Footwear Products
Back to top