V12 Invincible Metatarsal Safety Boot
V12 Invincible Metatarsal Protection Safety Waterproof Boot
Part Number: 010045
V2180 Invincible IGS Safety Boot with Metatarsal Protection
What sets V2180 Invincible IGS apart from other met boots is its patented ExoGuardTM protection system. At the heart of ExoGuard is the internal carbon strap. This material features graphene mixed with resin and is over 200 times stronger than steel and arches over the middle of the foot, safeguarding the metatarsals with supreme strength. The ExoGuard system also features a dual density compound pad, further protecting the metatarsals by dispersing the energy of any impact with highly effective shock absorption.
- Upper S3 waterproof leather with fully waterproof and breathable lining. A full bellows tongue helps to prevent dirt and water ingress, and an ergonomic padded collar provides additional comfort when driving.
- Lining Moisture wicking and highly breathable lining keeps feet cool in summer and warm in winter.
- Footbed Heel pump shock absorbing foot-bed. Contoured to support the foot, breathable, comfortable and hard-wearing with air channels to wick moisture and reduce heat build-up and odour.
- Toecap Nanotechnology used to make incredibly strong yet lightweight wide fitting composite toecaps, which are also non sparking and thermal insulating. Tested to impact of 200 Joules.
- Protective midsole A woven fibre midsole designed to protect from sharp objects entering underfoot.
- Sole Inspired by tyre technology and made from highly durable rubber, the IGS sole unit features a unique hexagonal tread ensuring superior traction. Ladder grips offer firefighter levels of safety and a re-designed heel strike pad delivers exceptional water dispersal. The IGS is heat resistant to approximately 300°C and tested to HI spec in accordance with EN ISO 20345:2011. Non-marking and resistant to diesel, fat, acid and alkali.
- Weight 853g* based on a size 8 (42).
- Warranty We design our boots to the highest standard to ensure they keep you safe day after day. We’re so confident that our boots will stand the test of time, that we offer a 200 day guarantee as standard.
Approvals: EN ISO 20345:2011 S3 AN HRO M WR SRC
Part Number: 010045
This product can be found in:
Non - Metallic Footwear
V12 Footwear Products
Join our newsletter list and be first to get our offers & deals