High Visibility Orange Waterproof Breathable Coverall with Stretch Fabric.
Full body protection from the elements with excellent stretch properties. EcoViz 10KX fabric is waterproof, windproof & breathable. Each garment made from 100+ recycled plastic bottles. Generous cut combined with the Mechanical stretch fabric offers exceptional freedom of movement and comfort.
- Approved: for Railway applications to RIS 3279 - TOM
- EcoViz 10KX 2-Layer Laminated Recycled Stretch Polyester, EN343 3,3 = Class 3 Waterproofing and Class 3 Breathability
- Certified To 25 Wash Cycles
- Hi-Vis Orange with Retromax+ stretchy reflective tape (Orange fabric to RIS-3279-TOM specification)
- Mesh-Lined Body for breathability, Taffeta-Lined (anti snag) Arms & Legs for ease of donning and doffing
- Two Way YKK Zip
- Sizes: S – 6XL
- Lycra Storm Cuffs With Stay-Put Thumb holes
- Velcro-Fastened Cuff Adjusters
- High collar at rear to prevent water running down neck when wearing safety helmet
- Stud Fastened Detatchable 3-Piece Hood.
- ID Pocket
- Velcro-Fastened Double Storm Flap over zip
- Reinforced Stretch Cordura Knee Panels
- Elasticated Waist
- Interactive Zipper
- Mobile Phone Pocket
- Large Bellowed Cargo Pockets With Velcro Fastened Flap
- Long Lower Leg Zip With Velcro-Fastened Flap to protect zip allows wearer to put on and take suit off whilst wearing boots.
MPN: CV02-O Watertown
Approvals: ISO20471: Class 3, EN343 Class 3:3, RIS 3279
Part Number: 013040
This product can be found in:
High Visibility Clothing
Rainwear - Waterproofs - Oilskins
Leo Workwear Products
Back to top