Insulated Non-Conductive Fibreglass Fencing Pin.
- Features: 100% insulated between Steel point and re-inforced hammering, striking point for maximum safety and usage in difficult ground conditions. Shaft constructed of 12mm Fibreglass for strength.
- Overal length 1.27m
- Available in two versions i) Plastic tip and plastic hook ii) To special order Metal tip with strong plastic hook at the other end. Lead time normally 3-4 working days.
- Application: Insulated Fencing Pins are used for many purposes, Ideal for pinning up barrier mesh on construction sites new roads etc.,
- Safety: Traditionally fencing pins were manufactured from steel, posing a very high risk to the user in the event of striking Underground Cables. This risk is eliminated when using non-conductive fencing pins.
- Users: A must for Contractors, Councils, Civil Engineering contractors when erecting temporary fences on site.
Part Number: 024065
This product can be found in:
Barriers - Fencing
Barriers and Fencing
Aspli Value Products
Back to top