Ridgeback by JSP
The NEW Ridgeback® Cable Protector is designed with three generous channels underside of the hinged protective lid to accommodate cables and hoses beneath the ramp. This versatile road safety product can be used for pedestrian traffic at public events as well as a ramp to reduce vehicle speed down to 5mph to improve safety conditions in residential and commercial areas. The latest high performance polymer technology has been traffic tested with axle loads of up to 6 tons and conforms to the durability requirements of BS EN 1824:2011.
- Cable/Hose Channels: Three 4.5cm wide x 5cm deep cable/hose channels on the underside of the hinge protective lid to accommodate cables safely beneath the ramp.
- Cable/Hose Protection: Strong polypropylene hinged lid provides easy access allowing cables/hoses to be inserted when ramps are assembled.
- Bright yellow lid designed to improve visibility and to reduce slipping and tripping for pedestrians.
- Effective Speed Reducer: Designed to reduce vehicle speed down to 5mph, improving safety conditions in residential and commercial areas.
- Traffic tested with axle loads up to 6 tons.
- Interlocking Design: Effective interlocking system for easy connectivity to form a continuous ramped protector.
- Easy Ordering & Assembly: Single ramp variant to ensure simple ordering. Designed with bolt holes to provide easy installation and extra stability.
- Multiple Applications: Suitable for pedestrian traffic at public events including musical, sporting, exhibitions and fairgrounds.
- Ideal for working environments such as building sites, warehouses, electrical sub-stations, quarries, mining and rail.
- Dimensions - H 7.5cm, L 100cm, W 60cm, 29kg
Part Number: 027049
This product can be found in:
Highway - Road Equipment
Back to top