Neptune Inflatable Boat Orange
The Neptune inflatable dinghy with aluminum floor has orange hull so it can also be used as a rescue / lifeboat.
It has all the benefits of a classic inflatable boat with aluminum floor and a "V" hull for manoeuvrability and improved stabilty.
- Available in two sizes: 330cm 4 + 1 Persons > 15HP and 360cm 5 + 1 Persons > 20HP.
- NEPTUNE boats are known for their strong construction that guarantees safety. They are made of 1100 denier polyester fabric, which is specially coated with PVC on both sides. This method is proven to be immensely strong, tear resistant and completely waterproof. In addition, NEPTUNE boats provide high levels of resistance to fuel, UV rays and everyday abrasion. They consist of separate tubes for greater safety.
- REINFORCED AND WATERPROOF SEAMS The durability of the NEPTUNE boats is guaranteed as they are manufactured with four reinforced fabric seams combined with the use of polyurethane glue. The use of polyurethane glue maximizes the resistance and protection of the boats against high temperatures and sea water.
- All boats bear the CE certification mark and are approved according to the Recreational Craft Directive 2013/53/EU.
- Our trust towards the quality of our products is reflected upon the provided 5 years guarantee for the fabric and the 2 years guarantee for the seams.
- The particular Neptune boat series stands out for its modern design approach. Their inflatable deep “V” reflects a point of reference for boats that promote safety and smooth navigability.
- Aluminium floor can be put together and taken apart quickly for ease of maintenance. It is also exceptionally resistant to impact.
* The warranty applies only to private use and when he correct operating and operating instructions are followed.
Approvals: CE Recreational Craft
Part Number: 000620
Back to top