Ankle Length Welders Boot - Black
The PB94C is suitable for use in welding environments where there is a high risk of it coming into contact with hot sparks. Made using only full grain leather, Para Aramid stitching and a textile lining, this product is highly flame resistant and can be used for a variety of welding applications. Overcap protects leather from wearing away when kneeling.
- Upper: Full Grain Barton Print Buffalo Leather with Special Heat Resistant properties. (Leather 1.8-2.0mm)
- Inner Lining: Moisture Wicking Textile to Vamp only.
- Toe Cap: Steel Toe Cap Resistant to 200J.
- Midsole: Textile Puncture Resistant Protective Midsole – Min. 1100N.
- Sole Unit: Dual Density Rubber/Rubber Soling System with Anti-static Properties, Shock Absorption, Heat Resistance to 300°C and SRC rated Slip Resistance.
- Footbed: Moisture Wicking, Breathable and Washable Footbed.
- Additional Features: Para Aramid Flame resistant stitching, Velcro Quick Release Fastening.
Approvals: EN ISO 20345: 2011 S3 HRO HI CI SRC
Part Number: 010450
This product can be found in:
Performance Brands Products
Back to top