Torsion Pro Honey Safety Boot - Lightweight Hiker
The Torsion Pro is a lightweight hiker suitable for most industrial applications. The over cap makes it perfect for jobs which involve kneeling as the cap prevents the leather from being worn away from the toe of the boot. Typical applications include warehousing, logistics, construction, vehicle recovery and mechanics. The ankle support system makes the boot suitable for working on uneven ground.
- Upper: Breathable, Full Grain Nubuck Leather with Textile Tongue and Collar. (Leather 1.8-2.0mm)
- Inner Lining: Abrasion Resistant, Moisture Wicking Textile.
- Toe Cap: Steel Toe Cap Resistant to 200J.
- Midsole: Textile Pierce Resistant Midsole – Min. 1100N.
- Sole Unit: Lightweight Dual Density PU/PU Soling System with Anti-static Properties, Shock Absorption, Heat Resistance to 120°C and SRC rated Slip Resistance.
- Footbed: Moisture Wicking, Breathable and Washable Footbed.
- Size: 3-13
Approvals: EN ISO 20345: 2011 S3 SRC
Part Number: 010330
Back to top