Neoprene Safety Wellington Boot by Buckler
Fully Neoprene lined for comfort and warmth and coated with virgin vulcanised rubber for durabilty. Slip resisant sole has disruptive pattern to prevent splitting.
- Steel toe-cap to EN ISO 20345 (200 joules)
- Steel midsole for underfoot protection
- Heat resistant sole to 300°C
- Cold Insulation Certified to 17°C
- Black Rubber/ 5mm Neoprene
- Aerospencer honeycomb breathable mesh lining,
- Reflective flash and pull loop
- Kick off spur for easy removal
- Cushion insole for extra comfort
- Suggested End Use: Construction, Utilities, Agriculture, Maintenance,
Call us on 0113 2461550 for other colours or the non-safety versions.
Approvals: EN S5 HRO CI SRC
Part Number: 012160
Back to top