Ridgeback 5cm Speed Ramps 10MPH
The NEW Ridgeback™ Speed Ramp is designed to reduce vehicle speed and improve safety confitions in residential and commercial areas.
The products distinctive design and the angle of retro-reflective elements optimises interaction with vehicle headlamps to improve visibility.
The latest high performance polymer technology conforms to requirements of BS EN 1436:2018 and durability requirements of BS EN1824:201.
- Interlocking - Effective interlocking system for easy connectivity and maintains stability before and after assembly
- Reflective - Increased area of reflectivity compared to traditional styles of speed ramp. Innovative approach of using thermoplastic retro-reflective elements with glass beads for improved visibility.
- Hose/Cables Channel - Channel on the underside of end caps to accommodate cables safely through the speed ramp. Cables running through end caps complete the overall finish of the product and maintains cable stability. Channel size is 40mm x 20mm
- Distincitve Design - Both speed ramps and end caps are symmetrical in design for ease of installation. Design optimises visibility for road users maximising performance.
- Effective - Designed to reduce vehicle speed, improving safety conditions in residential and commercial areas.
- 5cm – Aimed to reduce speed to a maximum of 10mph/16kph.
- Easy Assembly - Easy to assemble with optional additional anchor points for improved stability.
See video for installation.
Part Number: 027202
This product can be found in:
Speed Bumps and Speed Ramps
Back to top