Surface Mount Throw Line Water Rescue Cabinet - Complete With Combination Lock
- Manufactured from stainless steel with a polyester powder coated finish (powder coat colours grey and orange as standard or to customer specification)• Cabinet features a combination of welded and bolted construction
- Hinged door panel opens to allow access to B-line Water Rescue Line
- Door panel is secured with a Borg marine grade keypad lock (BG2601 - MG Pro)
- Removable back panel allows access to base fixings and for maintenance of solar lamp (access to rear panel fixing bolts through door opening)
- Anchored using 4 no. M10 x 75mm sleeve anchors concealed in base. Sub surface mounted version see 000786.
- Solar lamp flashes after dark for easy location in emergency - lamp switches to continuous light when door is opened and powers an internal light within the cabinet
- Cabinet contains 1 off B-line water rescue throw line
- Instructions for opening cabinet and alerting emergency services are found on outside of cabinet whilst instructions for deployment of rescue device are found inside door.
Depth 255mm | Width 255mm | Height 2115mm
Approx Weight 58kg
Colour: Bright Yellow
Rope: 31m of 6mm diameter polypropylene floating rope. Breaking strain 550kg.
Sleeve: PVC - coated nylon
SEE DATA SHEET FOR INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS.
Part Number: 000785
This product can be found in:
Lifebuoys - Lifebuoy Housings
Lockable Rescue Stations
Rescue Throw Lines & Throw Bags
Aspli Marine Products
Back to top