Aerialine Horizontal Safety life Line Anchorage with Ratchet.
Connect and walk between two fixed points, columns etc. Multi purpose safety system. Maximum of 2 workers attached at a time.
- Material Specification: 30mm Polyester webbing with unique ratchet tensioning system
- Karabiner attachment points included
- 1m Attachment slings with 'D' rings included. For attaching to colums etc.
- The system is designed to be used in conjunction with adjustable restraint lanyards connected to a harness
- Length 20m
- Stowage bag included
- Length: 20m. (minimum span 3m)
- Easy to install: has a unique ratchet tensioning system.
- With 2 anchorage slings 1, EN 795:2012 type B.
- With 2 twist lock connectors in alloy steel. Gate opening 22.5 mm. Conforms to EN 362:2004 class B.
- Designed for 2 users.
- Conform to Regulation (EU) 2016/425 ANNEX II using EN 795:2012.
Approvals: Conforms to EN 795:2012 Class B
Part Number: 032026
This product can be found in:
Fall Arrest - Safety Harnesses
Back to top