Rail Industry Overhead Cable Goalposts - Height Restriction Goal post system for warning vehicle trafffic to danger from overhead power lines on railways. Designed for use on the Rail Network.
Bunting option: Set includes: 2 x Blue and White Telescopic Poles, 2 x Steel bases and 25m of Bunting.
Telescopic Crossbar option: Set includes: 2 x Blue and White Telescopic Poles, 2 x Plastic bases and a Solid telescopic crossbar.
Telescopic non conductive poles extend to a max of 7.3 metres thus easily giving 5.41 metres of clearance at mid point of bunting as required by Chapter 8 regulations and to comply with HSE GS6 and Highways guidance - see downloads
- Non Conductive Hi visibility poles 7.3m fully extended (1.66m collapsed)
- New improved Secure grip quick release clamps
- Metal cap on base of pole to prevent damage
- Fast and simple to erect by single operator
- Moulded Polyetheylene bases can be filled with water or concrete for more permanent installations. Weight approx. 110kg when filled with water. Approx 280Kg filled with concrete and 7Kg when empty.
- Tested at Mira to windspeeds of 50mph (see video)
Carriage paid Mainland UK.
Part Number: 027185
Back to top