Taskmaster Gloves by Polyco
The TaskMaster is a latex glove with a cotton interlock liner offering excellent grip, and good protection against a wide range of chemicals and cleaning agents.
- Protection: This natural rubber glove provides good mechanical protection, attaining maximum abrasion score as defined by European Standard EN388, resulting in a glove with excellent durability. Score 4131
- Length: 30cm
- Comfort: It is anatomically shaped and tapered at the wrist for a more comfortable and ergonomic fit, and the liquid proof gauntlet provides additional protection to the lower arm. The soft cotton interlock liner provides good insulation against heat and cold, and absorbs perspiration keeping the hands comfortable.
- Suitable for food contact - tested in accordance with EN1186.
- EN407 Contact Heat resistant to 250 degrees celcius
- EN374-2 Resistance to micro organisms
- EN373-3 Resistance to chemical hazards
- Typically used for: Cleaning & Janitorial, Construction, Local Authority Work, Waste Management, Laboratory Work, Food Manufacturing and Preperation and Chemical Manufacturing & Use.
Approvals: EN388 4131, EN374-2, EN374-3
Part Number: 025166
Back to top