Pioneer Twin Scaffolders Kit with Safety Harness, Twin Lanyard and Rucksack.
Description: Two point harness, with fall arrest twin lanyard complete with Scaffold Hooks. Lanyard conforms to EN 355:2002. Includes stowage Rucksack.
- Harness is lightweight, Two tone colour for an easy donning and easy inspection and has adjustable chest and leg straps. Rated to 140Kg
- Front and dorsal attachment points
- Features lightweight Aluminium hardware.
- Safety: Shock load fall indicators to highlight whether harness has been used in a fall.
- Conforms to EN361 2002
Twin Tail Fall Arrest Lanyard
- Kernmantle rope lanyard diameter 11 mm with shock absorber.
- Rope ends stitched and covered with polyethylene protective sleeve.
- Abrasion resistant thimbles provided within loops.
- Black And Red tracer in the rope to indicate the degradation of material.
- Length: 2 m.
- Conforms to EN 355:2002.
- 1 quarter turn aluminium connector. Gate opening: 21 mm. Conforms to EN362:2004 Class B.
- 2 aluminium scaffold hooks. Gate opening: 60 mm. Conforms to EN362:2004 Class T.
- Quality well designed safety product with convenient stowage bag
Approvals: EN361 2002 - EN 355:2002
Part Number: 032066
This product can be found in:
Fall Arrest - Safety Harnesses
Back to top