VR600 Bison IGS S3 Safety Boot
Constructed from a polished full grain leather upper, the new and improved Bison has a cut away scoop collar for easy foot access and comfort. Lightweight, metal-free and with non snagging eyelets, the Bison is created on a new last and has an improved shock absorbing footbed. The innovative IGS rubber sole unit ensures superb grip on all surfaces and increased cushioning underfoot.
- Upper: Water resistant and breathable full grain leather. Reinforced stitching and a quick and easy lacing system. Deep padded scoop collar and bound bellows tongue edge for extra strength.
- Lining: Padded, moisture wicking and highly breathable. Cool in summer, warm in winter.
- Insole: Heel pump shock absorbing footbed. Contoured to support the foot, with air channels to wick moisture and reduce heat build up and odour.
- Toecap: Wide fitting composite non sparking and thermal insulating. Tested to impact of 200 Joules.
- Protective midsole: A woven fibre midsole designed to protect from sharp objects entering underfoot.
- Sole: Inspired by tyre technology and made from highly durable rubber, the IGS sole unit features a unique hexagonal tread ensuring superior traction, ladder grips offering firefighter levels of safety and a re-designed heel strike pad delivering exceptional water dispersal. The IGS is heat resistant to approximately 300°C.
- VAT: Safety Boots can be supplied with ZERO VAT when they are for your own personal use. Please make selection at checkout.
Approvals: EN ISO 20345:2011 S3 HRO SRC
Part Number: 010676
Back to top