Fladen One piece Flotation Suit - Coverall.
Lightweight and comfortable. In ISO 15027-1 tests at 5 degrees C water temperature body heat loss was only 1.2 degrees after 1 hour when wearing the Fladen one piece suit. One of the few suits in the UK meeting ISO15027-1. Which basically means it is approved and tested as an Immersion Suit protecting the wearer from the cold water, as well as keeping them afloat.
- New updated and improved model
- SOLAS/USCG Approved Reflective Tape (400cm/sq)
- Top quality PVC Flotation material. Double stitched water tight seams. Total weight 2.2 kg. Has a buoyancy of 85 newtons exceeding the ISO 12402-6 requirement by a considerable margin.
- Reinforced knees
- Two bellows leg pockets, Two zipped chest pockets and one arm pocket.
- Seals prevent water entry at Legs/Sleeves/Thighs which reduces water flushing through the suit increasing thermal protection.
- CE 394 whistle
- Insulated hood and collar for thermal protection
- Adjustable neoprene cuffs in sleeves
- Fluorescent fabric for visibilty
- Incredible comfort and mobility
- Durable 300 Denier Polyester Fabric.
Approvals: ISO 12402-6 - ISO-15027-1 CLASS D
Part Number: 000669
Back to top