VR602 Puma Honey Nubuck Leather Safety Boot with Composite Toe Cap and Mid-Sole. Non metallic.
Luxurious honey Nubuck upper, the new improved Puma has a cut away scoop collar for easy foot access and comfort. Lightweight, metal-free and with non-snagging eyelets, the Puma is created on a new last and has an improved shock absorbing footbed. The innovative IGS rubber sole unit ensures superb SRC rated grip on all surfaces and increased cushioning underfoot. 200 Day Guarantee from date of purchase.
- Upper Water resistant and breathable Nubuck. Reinforced stitching and a quick and easy lacing system. Deep padded scoop collar and bound bellows tongue edge for extra strength.
- Lining Padded, moisture wicking and highly breathable. Cool in summer, warm in winter.
- Footbed Full length shock absorbing footbed with heel pump. Contoured to support the foot, with air channels to wick moisture and reduce heat buildup and odour.
- Toecap Wide fitting composite non sparking and thermal insulating. Tested to impact of 200 Joules.
- Protective midsole A woven fibre midsole designed to protect from sharp objects entering underfoot.
- IGS Sole Highly durable rubber, features a unique hexagonal tread ensuring superior traction with ladder grips offering firefighter levels of safety to EN19090. A re-designed heel strike pad with five angled splines increase contact at heel. Sole delivers exceptional liquid and dirt dispersal. SRC slip rated and heat resistant to approximately 300°C.
Approvals: EN ISO 20345: 2011 S3 SRC HRO
Part Number: 010548
Back to top