The Plant Nappy is a unique secondary containment system that is designed to capture and absorb oils whilst simultaneously allowing the release of clean rainwater via the side walls.
Developed as a practical alternative to the use of metal drip trays for storing plant and machinery on site and has a non-permeable fabric at the base that is laminated with an oil absorbent pad that absorbs the oil, allowing only clean water to escape via the base and side walls. The side walls can be driven over by vehicles for simple positioning of machinery without affecting the integrity of the structure.
- Plant Nappy Absorbs oils whilst allowing the release of clean rainwater
- Practical alternative to metal drip trays
- Ideal for storing plant and machinery on site
- Side walls can be driven over by vehicles
- Also available in Small or Large. Please call
- Can be custom made to suit individual requirements
- Absorbency rates: 4.5 litres
- Dimensions (mm): 1000 (l) x 685 (w) x 70 (h)
- Weight: 1.5 Kg
Part Number: 037030
Back to top