Secumar Free CO2 Manual Pouch Style Lifesaver - PFD
Inflatable Rescue Device for swimmers, stand-up-paddlers and all watersports on and in the water.
The FREE 100 PFD, launched five years ago has just received a powerful face-lift.
What is new?
• The design has been modernised.
• The fit has been ergonomically improved.
• Additional padded surfaces to improve wearer comfort.
• Elasticated loop holders for such things as energy bars - gel pouches and a glow stick.
• Mesh storage bag with an elastic strap for a key ring.
Open water swimming can often bring sudden problems such as cramps or adverse currents. The SECUMAR FREE 100 lifesaver provides a safety net for paddlers and swimmers and that would like to be safe in the water. The SECUMAR FREE 100 looks like a waist belt/ bum bag but has an inflatable bladder neatly folded into it. Tests have shown that it barely inhibits swimming or arm movement. However, in case of emergency, the bladder can easily be pulled out of its pouch and placed directly over the head, the CO2 cylinder is then manually operated, inflating the lifejacket thereby stabilising the lifejacket and the person in trouble.
This type of lifesaver is already extremely popular on the other side of the Atlantic and is the most used in the USA. Although 150N and 275N class are more suitable for the majority of watersport activities, the SECUMAR FREE 100 is a great back-up system for local inshore use as well of course for swimmers, stand-up paddleboarders or surfers, the lifejacket being contained in the waist belt, leaving the upper body completely free.
- 22 g CO2-cylinder
- Actual buoyancy 110 Newtons
- Manual inflation device with pull cord to inflate the buoyancy chamber
- Oral valve with dust cap for top up inflation and deflation of buoyancy chamber
- Integrated deflation aid allows to use both hands for deflation of the buoyancy chamber
- 3M® Retroreflective Stripes
- Buoyancy chamber Hi-Vis lime green colour
- Printed folding instructions on the front and back side for easy folding and packing
Approvals: DIN EN ISO 12402-5
Part Number: 000450
This product can be found in:
Buoyancy Aids - Flotation Suits
Rescue Boat & SUP's
Back to top