Emergency Signal Air Horn complete with 250ml Canister. Non - flammable HFC free gas.
Air horns are an inexpensive & portable method of alerting people in the vicinity of danger! Ideal for temporary installations such as construction sites, exhibitions & events and for cover during fire alarm system installation & maintenance etc.
- Non inflammable gas. Not able to burn or be set alight
- Ozone safe: 100% HFC free. Global Warming Potential of just 1. No reduction of indoor air quality (IAQ)
- Loud: Powerful 120dB output audible at distances of up to 1500m away
- Environmentally friendly, uses the latest patented gas storage technology
- Non-Flammable, dry gas technology (no danger of liquids squirting out)
- HFC free Cannot be used for solvent abuse and does not freeze when activated.
- New EU Compliant Gas Horn
- 250ml canister allows for multiple blasts
- NOTE: Due to in-built technology can will steel appear partially full after all the gas has been discharged!
For spare canister see 037401
For wall mounting bracket see 037017
Part Number: 037400
Back to top